[VIDEO] Show Up And Show Out - [Day 3 of 90 Day Blitz]

Show Up.

THEN.

Show Out.

You can't just do one without the other. People got it twisted. Many people DO show up. But that's all they do.

I speak on these experiences because I too have done it before...and though I'm a work in progress, I have learned a lot and got rid of some of these bad habits that kept me down.

But listen. We gotta do continuous self-assessments...do YOU show up? And that's it? Or do you SHOW OUT? Showing up is just arriving to the starting line. Showing OUT is the action.

Watch, like, comment, share and subscribe...I pray this helps:
  • Someone that is STUCK in whatever rut.
  • Someone dealing with analysis paralysis
  • Someone who starts but doesn't finish ANYthing
  • Someone who feels like they gotta wait for the 'perfect' time.
  • Someone who can be REAL with themselves and step UP.

Show UP and Show OUT

And I want to thank you all for sticking with me...only day 3...and I will only get BETTER at my vids...but I appreciate your support! :)


Share this:

, , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment